tahiry Jose opens up about being physically attacked

tahiryTahiry Jose, who was attacked by a man recently at a New York Fashion Week event, thanked fans for their support and promised not to let the incident change her outspoken ways.
“I am both appreciative and grateful to have you on my team and call you #teamtahiry!” the “Love & Hip Hop” star wrote Thursday via Instagram. “I am sincerely touched by your outpouring of love.”
Tahiry confirmed rumors that she was involved in a physical altercation with a man who was disrespectful toward her and did not appreciate her calling him out on it.
“I was attacked, assaulted and violated, while in the workplace, by a man. I was beaten because I am [a] woman with a voice and refuse to be disrespected. It is more proof that violence against women is real and needs to be addressed publicly.”
Coincidentally, the incident took place while domestic abuse against women is garnering lots of attention. Baltimore Ravens running back Ray Rice was suspended from the NFL this week after footage of him punching his wife in the face was obtained by TMZ.
“The shaming and disrespecting of women/victims of violent abuse must stop. Violence against women must stop; a woman’s voice and refusal to be disrespected is not grounds for physical abuse,” wrote Tahiry who said she’s at home healing from the altercation.
“I will continue all my efforts and endeavors with the same faith, determination and spirit I have always possessed,” she said.
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentarios: