Chris Brown talks Drake, Rihanna, roaches and maturity

Chris_Brown_2014


Chris Brown said his time behind bars, eating stale food and watching insects run around, was humbling and taught him to appreciate his music and life in general. “I could have all the money in the world. I could be the biggest artist, but I could still be in that cell. They bringing me little peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, stale bread and roaches crawling. It’s a life changing experience,” Chris told “Access Hollywood” about his time in jail. The singer, who is admittedly seeing a therapist twice a week, said he had to learn a lot from his missteps because he didn’t have the tools to deal with certain situations as a teenager in the music business. “As a young guy coming up in the industry at 15, you get the crash course. You don’t get the course on how to grow up and how to learn from your mistakes or handle situations differently,” said Chris who had time to reflect on things in jail. “I had to really kinda sit down and look at what I need to do to change my life.”
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentarios: