Amber Rose Accuses Wiz Khalifa of Cheating

Amber Rose Accuses Wiz Khalifa of CheatingDid Wiz Khalifa cheat on Amber Rose? The model and singer is suggesting infidelity led to their split, hinting on Twitter that the "Work Hard, Play Hard" rapper was unfaithful during their marriage of just more than one year. "Please stop with the fake stories, I would never ever ever cheat on my husband in a million years I think u guys know this…." she Tweeted on Thursday, adding, "Unfortunately my now ex husband can't say the same…." Rose, 30, filed for divorce on Monday, citing irreconcilable differences and requesting custody of the couple's 19-month-old son, Sebastian. She and Khalifa, 27, married on July 8, 2013, after welcoming their baby boy that February. "I'm devastated and crushed but my main focus is Sebastian," Rose Tweeted. "Thank u for all the support in this difficult time." When reached by PEOPLE Wednesday, Khalifa's rep said, "Still no comment from Wiz or us." RELATED: Amber Rose Is Divorcing Wiz Khalifa
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentarios: